Perfect for a summer of hard core biking and skating, the Bern Brentwood Summer Helmet with Zipmold Foam will work on snow too – you just have to buy the add-on on winter liner, go the cheaper route and wear it over a beanie.
This Bern helmet meets safety standards for bike and skate with it's thin yet tough PVC shell and its Zipmold interior for high-impact protection. Because it's made with lightweight injected Zipmold foam for its protective interior layer it has a high strength ratio that allows Bern to design it with a lower profile which means you don't have to put up with that hot mushroom head look when you're cruising through your urban playground. It has a seamless finish for true skater style and a removable visor with customizable interior padding that keeps the sweat under control. On those super sunny days when the sidewalks are glaring white, your sunglasses will ride comfortably in the sunglass channels while the airflow vents keep your head feeling nice and cool.
Whether you use it for protection during your bike commute to work on your single-speed or you're showing the old dogs some new tricks on your board in the park, the Bern Brentwood Helmet will earn an easy 5-stars from the style judges and keep your head from getting crushed like a melon as you zig and zag through traffic.
- Shell: Tough PVC thin shell exterior
- Impact Foam: Liquid injected Zipmold interior for high-impact protection
- Engineered with a tapered edge and seamless finish
- Ultra-lightweight Zipmold technology provides a high strength to weight ratio
- Standards: Complies with CPSC, ASTM F 2040, EN1078 for bike and skate
- Removable, moisture-wicking interior padding
- Removable visor
- Sunglass channels inside
- Airflow channels to keep you cool
- Adjustable chin strap
- Weight: 14.1 oz (S-M); 14.6 oz (L-XL); 15.8 oz (XXL-XXXL)